For skincare, I stick with my tried and true Dermalogica products, which include:
- Multi-active Toner- I spray this on like there is no tomorrow. I love having the travel size with me on flights to keep my skin hydrated.
- Oil Free Matte Block SPF 20- It doesn't matter where your destination is, you gotta protect your skin from the sun.
- Overnight Clearing Gel- I tend to break out more when traveling so I try to keep it to a minimum with this nightly clearing gel.
- Concealing Spot Treatment- A two-in-one treatment that conceals and treats my zits.
In my purse, you can never play it too safe with these:
- Hand sanitizer
- Tissue travel pack
- Wet wipes travel pack
- Malin + Goetz Vitamin b5 Body Moisturizer- Keeps your hands soft after all that sanitizing.
Hair and Make-up:
- L'Oreal Elnet hairspray- Amazing hold for my bangs but still keeps the rest of my hair flexible.
- MAC matte lipstick in "Lady Danger"- This long-lasting orange-red colour always creates a fun look with minimal effort.
- Nars powder blush in "Orgasm"- I love wearing this peachy-pink blush with "Lady Danger" lips.
- MAC liquid last eyeliner in "Point Black"- I'm fully addicted to this product which stays on until you take it off, like for real.
- Sessun wool coat- A lightweight and soft wool coat that goes with any outfit.
- Sheer printed scarf- Perfect for the changes in temps that commonly happen throughout the day/night.
- Statement rings- personalizes your look with very little space in your suitcase.
- Rag + Bone wedge desert boots- The front platform makes these wedges super-comfy.
- A bunch of flow-y shirts- Alexander Wang, Carven, and Surface to Air make my favorite silk and chiffon shirts that are easily packable and wearable. H&M also carries a chic selection that's incredibly affordable and fills up a good chunk of my closet!
- Leather leggings- Pairs perfectly with the flow-y tops.