There’s a lot going on in Hong Kong, but there’s an orderly hustle to the millions making it through the bustle thanks in large part to the super organized transportation system.
Be sure to hit these:
- Skytain subway system is the most efficient way to get to where you need to be
- Ngong Ping 360 to the Tian Tan Buddha and the Po Lin Monastery in Lantau is probably the most fun way to get around
- Tramway from Wan Chai to Central is a fun old-school way to see the city
- Star Ferry will take you right through the iconic Victoria Harbour
- Mid-Level Escalator is the longest outdoor escalator in the world and zips you through SoHo and passes through rad shops like G.O.D. Central, Cheong Bakery (EGG TARTS, Y'ALL), and the photo-friendly Graham Street Wet Market